Accounting for Tradesmen
Whether you’re a full time plumber with an apprentice or someone earning a bit on the side, you don’t want to spend your free time working out what is a deductible expense or when your VAT return is due. We specialise in taking take care of tradesmen’s tax and accounting needs, all for one simple fixed fee.
- The online software we provide allows you to quickly and easily create professional invoices, and is linked to your business bank account so that you can track your expenses.
- We can provide helpful guidance on what to do when you’re starting up, how to tax efficiently purchase equipment and vehicles, and whether you should register for VAT.
- By using the award winning software we include, you and your accountant will be looking at the same figures so we can answer your questions more efficiently.
So get in touch and we’ll be happy to talk through any questions you might have.
VAT returns? Self assessment tax returns? CIS Contractors? Payroll and PAYE? Relax, we’ve got it all covered. We even handle HMRC on your behalf so you won’t be stuck on their phone line for hours when you have questions.
Dedicated, friendly support
You’ll have a dedicated accountant who will always be the person who answers your emails or calls. No help desks, no waiting days for a reply, no limit to the number of questions you can ask.
Simple fixed price
Don’t be afraid to get in touch. We don’t bill for the amount of time we spend answering your questions, just one transparent, fixed fee.
Best online software included
Everything we do is online. No more snail mail or booking appointments to see us in two weeks time. Our price includes the award winning, easy to use Clearbooks online software.
Setting up a new business can be daunting. We can answer any questions you have and guide you through your legal obligations. Limited company or sole trader? Register for VAT? We cover it all.
Switching to us is easy! All we need is permission to get in contact with your current accountant and we take care of the rest.
We believe the right technology enables business owners to save time and effort in their busy lives. Clearbooks is one of the most popular online accounting software in the UK. From issuing quotes to recording expenses, you can see how your business is performing in real time via the web at any time. Clearbooks also links with various other software via plug-ins to allow you to take payment online, take bookings via your website, etc.
This is online accounting made simple. We include Clearbooks with our fixed monthly price.
- Draft, issue and track invoices – Re-occurring or one-time. Save as PDFs, print or send via email
- Links to your bank – Check when clients have paid their invoices or easily generate purchase entries.
- Accesible 24/7 – Via the web or mobile app
- Track financial performance – See how your business is performing, how much profit you have available, and an approximate Corporate tax bill
- Track your expenses – Create mileage claims and track bills you have incurred easily
- CIS compatible payroll – Issue your payroll directly from one app